Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I've been tagged!

Monica has tagged me!

Share 6 random things about yourself. And then tag at least 6 other people. Since all my friends have already been tagged I'm skipping that part.

1.   I break out in hives when snow touches my skin...apparently I'm allergic to the cold (last time this happened was when I was a child though...).  Its true!  Ask my mom.

2. Recently a friend clued me in on the fact that I love shoes and am always noticing peoples shoes. I've also been trying to build up my own collection over the past couple of years.

3.  I love to eat herring in wine sauce.  Yummy!

4.  I randomly break out in song and dance moves (yes, I'm unique like that)  ;-)  Ask my cube mates at work about my humming skills.  I've even been caught dancing when there's no music playing (guess the music is in my head).

5. Ever since I was 4yrs old I've had 'timelines' for accomplishing things (when to tie my shoelaces, take off training wheels, etc...).  Though I think I have finally broken this habit and realized that things will happen when they are meant to happen.  You can't force it.

6. I love jumping on trampolines.

No comments:

Post a Comment