Monica has tagged me!
Share 6 random things about yourself. And then tag at least 6 other people. Since all my friends have already been tagged I'm skipping that part.
1. I break out in hives when snow touches my skin...apparently I'm allergic to the cold (last time this happened was when I was a child though...). Its true! Ask my mom.
2. Recently a friend clued me in on the fact that I love shoes and am always noticing peoples shoes. I've also been trying to build up my own collection over the past couple of years.
3. I love to eat herring in wine sauce. Yummy!
4. I randomly break out in song and dance moves (yes, I'm unique like that) Ask my cube mates at work about my humming skills. I've even been caught dancing when there's no music playing (guess the music is in my head).
5. Ever since I was 4yrs old I've had 'timelines' for accomplishing things (when to tie my shoelaces, take off training wheels, etc...). Though I think I have finally broken this habit and realized that things will happen when they are meant to happen. You can't force it.
6. I love jumping on trampolines.