Pages

Friday, February 1, 2008

#43 - Make new friends outside of my normal circles (IP)

I have a very close group of girlfriends whom I've known forever.  We have always taken the effort to spend time with each other.  Over the past couple years, however, I've made some amazing, interesting and fun new friends.  You never know when you'll run into someone who can make a difference in your life.  People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.  Even though I'm marking this off my list, extending my circle of friends is a daily practice.

Here's a shout out to a few of them!
Emily
Brandy
Monica
Jennifer W
Tina
Amanda V
Jennifer B
Tammy
Erika
Nate
Doug
Ephraim
Brent
JK & Travis
Keith (who I've known for about 5 yrs or so but wanted to add as well)

1 comment:

  1. [...] Clean out closets and donate clothes to charity at least once a year (4/3) (Done! 1/11/2010) 43. Make a new friend outside of my normal circles (ongoing) 44. Work out at least 3x’s a week [IP] (holidays and vacations permitting) – [...]

    ReplyDelete