Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

#97 - Take dogs to the dog park (6/33)

This has now become my Sunday ritual.  I've managed to hit up Emma Long Park every Sunday for the past 4-5 weeks.  I slept in until about 10am, made myself some breakfast, then headed out to the dog park around 1pm.  I think my dogs are starting to expect this now.  As soon as I put on their collars, they twirl around impatiently and make the most pathetic noises...it's like they think I'm going to forget to bring them with me.  They love to ride in the car and hop right in.  They are just too cute.  On the trails they will stop and wait for me to make sure I'm still there when they get too far ahead....Sarah actually looks worried at some times and gives me an encouraging whimper to 'hurry up'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment