Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The energizer bunny...keeps going and going...

It was yet another busy week.

Wednesday I went to HH at Trudy's for a friend’s birthday.  It was quite an interesting night.  One of my friends ended up accidentally tackling me out on the patio at Trudy's.  She was trying to get into one of the pictures and apparently just couldn't stop and totally took me out.  LOL, it was very funny to say the least...we did walk away with a couple bruises though.  Then we all went to Dallas Nite Club…I think I was the only one dancing while they were all doing shots.  ;)

Thursday I went to the movies and saw 21.  I thought it was pretty good.  I was starving though afterwards and had to make an Arby's stop on the way home.  The nice thing about it being 10pm was that it was closing time and we got a lot of free food.  This is always a plus for me.  :D

Friday I replaced the broken mirror on my car.  That's right!  I did it all by myself.  Car maintenance extraordinaire!    Then of course I went to HH with some co-workers and then danced like crazy at Grahams. 

Saturday I went to Sam's Boat with some friends and ate crawfish and oysters all day long.  We were there from noon-8pm!  I came home exhausted and decided to relax in the hot tub.  There must have been something going on at the Dell Diamond because they had a really nice fireworks display going on that I was able to enjoy from the comforts of my own home/hot tub.  :D

Sunday
#97 - Take dogs to dog park (8/33).  The past two weekends I wasn't able to make it out to the dog park, and I could tell Guinness and Sarah were becoming more and more restless.  So after my 3 mile run around Town Lake Sunday morning, I took the dogs out to Emma Long Park for their favorite hike.  It was fairly warm out on Sunday too so the dogs kept jumping in the water.  They are so cute when they swim...but watch out when they decide to shake off all the water!  Afterwards, Monica and I went to get a pedicure, which was much needed.  Afterwards I saw Leatherheads at the Alamo Draft House.  I actually really liked that movie, wasn't sure if I would or not.

Monday
#15 - Cook home meal(s) a week (16/143).  Well, I failed on this the past two weeks.  So last night I was determined to cook.  I made an awesome pasta meal with fresh green peppers, onions, garlic, jalapeno bacon, sundried tomatoes, sundried tomato alfredo sauce and parmesan cheese.  It turned out awesome!  Of course I used practically every pot and pan I had in the house to cook all the separate ingredients...and they are still sitting in my kitchen sink waiting to be washed.  I made at least a pound of pasta, so I'll have leftovers the rest of the week!  Around 8pm I headed over to Hanover’s to play some sand volleyball.  I haven't played sand volleyball in ages!  I think we played for about an hour, it was a lot of fun and I got a great work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment