Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

#76 - Go to a concert in town

Monday night (4/28) I saw My Chemical Romance with Billy Talent and Drive By at Stubbs downtown.  It was a great concert and the weather was perfect for the outside stage.  I really liked My Chemical Romance...granted I really only knew like 1 or 2 of their songs.   

I also saw James Otto perform at Grahams on Thursday 4/24.  I only knew one of his songs as well but still had a great time dancing to his music.  I can't believe I actually made it out since I had volleyball right before the concert.  Luckily my friend Charles (he's got a connection at KASE 101) was able to get me a free ticket so I was able to get in for the show.  I ran into James Otto later as I was leaving Grahams and oh my goodness is he a tall/big guy!  He stands at 6'5" and could have been a football player!

1 comment: