Pages

Monday, January 28, 2008

Recap

Wow it's been a busy week!  Lets see if I can recap everything.

Mon 1/21 - Cleaned house for 2-3 hrs.  I realized that I have to vacuum at least 2-3 times a week due to dog hair.  Since I have mostly tile and wood floors, it only takes a couple days before I have tumbleweed made out of dog hair scurrying across my floors.    Worked out during lunch, I just love that cardio class!
Tues 1/22 - Ate dinner at Chuy's!  Mmmmm love the chica chica bom bom!  Then I proceeded to get squashed in bowling.    Usually I win best 2 out of 3, etc...so it was actually a nice change to be challenged. 
Wed 1/23 - Take out Chinese for dinner and watched a DVD.  It's good to veg out every now and then.  Skipped out on my cardio class....bad Christina!
Thurs 1/24 - Con-calls in the evening...ate left over Chinese.  Looks like I'm failing #15.
Fri 1/25 - TGIF!  Danced my tail-feathers off with a great dance partner.  Doug even taught me some new moves!  I count this as part of #44 - working out. 
Sat 1/26 - Lunch with JK & Travis!  They were in town for the day and we had a lovely time catching up.  Then I went to the UT vs Tx Tech MBB game!  I haven't been to a game in probably two years.  I'm not up on all the players but quickly figured out DJ Augustin and AJ Abrams are the favorites.  Pittman also had a great dunk!  I thought he was going to break the backboard.  Wouldn't that have been crazy?!?
Sun 1/27 - Lunch w/ Mills, ran some errands, went to several different car washes to wash my new VW Rabbit (some car washers were broken or the lines were way too long), took the dogs to the dog park and watched Chuck and Larry.   Ooooh!  I think I can count the dog park as part of #44!  Saved! :D

All in all a GREAT week/end.  Of course I failed on #15.  However this Tues I'm making Jambalaya!  Gotta get back on track with the cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment