- Boot Camp is in full swing, we had our 4th class today. The coldest morning yet (32 degrees or so)!
- All my xmas gifts are wrapped and under the tree. Go me!
- My work Holiday offsite was yesterday (Wed), we had a wonderful lunch at Fogo de Chão (#65) and a white elephant gift exchange. Man was I stuffed after sampling all the meats.
- Tonight I'm heading to Renee's Shop, Sip & Share, to help local women going through breast cancer treatment.
- Malek and I are currently going through all our engagement photos, trying to narrow them down to 25 or so to create a photo book (#39) before the end of the month (free if we get it done before Dec 31st).
- Saturday we are going to Malek's dad's house to put up a Christmas tree, then Emma has a Girl Scouts parade followed by Jenn's White Elephant party that evening.
- Sunday the plans are to climb Mt. Bonnell #85, enjoy a beignet #90 and possibly hit up the Trail of Lights.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
The Holidays are upon us!
Wow how time flies. It's December and just keeps getting busier and busier.