Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Holidays are upon us!

Wow how time flies.  It's December and just keeps getting busier and busier.

  • Boot Camp is in full swing, we had our 4th class today.  The coldest morning yet (32 degrees or so)!

  • All my xmas gifts are wrapped and under the tree.  Go me!

  • My work Holiday offsite was yesterday (Wed), we had a wonderful lunch at Fogo de Chão (#65) and a white elephant gift exchange.  Man was I stuffed after sampling all the meats.

  • Tonight I'm heading to Renee's Shop, Sip & Share, to help local women going through breast cancer treatment.

  • Malek and I are currently going through all our engagement photos, trying to narrow them down to 25 or so to create a photo book (#39) before the end of the month (free if we get it done before Dec 31st).

  • Saturday we are going to Malek's dad's house to put up a Christmas tree, then Emma has a Girl Scouts parade followed by Jenn's White Elephant party that evening.

  • Sunday the plans are to climb Mt. Bonnell #85, enjoy a beignet #90 and possibly hit up the Trail of Lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment