Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Boot Camp has begun!

This morning was the first day of boot camp and it was invigorating!  Malek and I woke up at 5am to get ready and were out of the house by 5:30am.  We had gone shopping the night before and bought new warmer workout gear for the event so we were prepared for the 44 degrees weather.  We arrived right ontime, 6am, and found our group.  Since most people were still on vacation and only 5 of us showed up, we did a 30 min workout instead of a full hour. 

We started with 15 (3 count) jumping jacks, then 2 laps around the soccer field, followed by lunges up a hill!  Then we did 2 sets, 15 reps each of pushups, tricep dips and step-ups....then back to more lunges up the hill and ended with 15 more jumping jacks.  My arms were killing me after all the pushups and tricep dips.  I can already tell I'm going to be sore. My upper body is definitely my weak link. I really enjoyed the workout this morning and I'm looking forward to more!  Since I was so close to work I brought all my stuff with me to get ready at the Dell gym.  I also did 100 crunches at the gym before my shower. 

Next session is Thursday morning!  Bring it!

This will help with #44 and #45.  Not to mention get me in shape before the wedding. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment