Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

For the first time...I feel...Wicked!

#79 - See a play

Last night us girls had a wonderful evening.  Jenn, Renee, Kim, Monica, Kerey, Amanda S and I started off the night with dinner at Vivo.  I was finally able to use my gift card that I had won 2 yrs ago at a party!  :-P  Dinner was very good, we had a nice room to ourselves and the atmosphere was perfect, the artwork left us all with fascinating daydreams I'm sure.  At the end of our meal everyone received a rose, how sweet!

Then off to the musical we went.  I had heard great things about Wicked and was blown away by the Broadway show.  Now I want to read the novel, I hear it's even better than the play!  A great night with a great group of women!

Here's a few of the hilarious lines from Wicked:

Glinda:  And what exactly have you been doing besides riding around on that filthy, old thing?
Elphaba:  Well, we can't all come and go by bubble.

Glinda::  "I know you don't want to hear this but someone has to say it! You are out of control! I mean they're just shoes... let it go!"

--- G(a)linda:  "It's good to see me, isn't it? Oh, no need to answer- that was rhetorical."

1 comment: