Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekend Updates

#15 – home cooked meals (52/143)
Thursday night I made tuna casserole for everyone.  It was yummy!  Emma even ate 3 helping all by herself!  :-)  Followed it up with choc banana strawberry shakes and Uno.

Friday I planned a charity event at work.  3x3 volleyball tournament benefiting SafePlace.  We raised ~$350.  :-)  Not bad at all.  My mom always said I needed to be more involved with charity and volunteering and now that I'm on Community Involvement Team at work I'll have plenty of opportunities to help out. 

Saturday night we ate dinner at Gumbo's in RR with Malek's mom for mothers day.  I love Gumbo's!

Sunday we did some work in the garage, took things to storage, etc.  I can finally park my car in the garage again!  Yay!  Around 1pm we decided to take a break and went to the pool for a couple hours, then it was off to our Sunday night volleyball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment