Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Cruise booked and new Coach purse!

#48 - Take a vacation to Hawaii or somewhere outside the US
I booked my cruise to Alaska today!  Yes, I realize Alaska is one of the 50 states...but it's not considered part of the Contiguous US (or lower 48).  :-P  So I'm counting it as somewhere outside the Contiguous US!  :-D  I'm so excited!  This will be my 2nd trip with Karen.  We went on a cruise our senior year of college for Spring Break and had a blast.  We leave for our destination in July.

I also decided to treat myself to a new purse today.  I've really been wanting a new black Coach...and a friend of mine told me there was a really good sale going on at the RR Outlets.  Behold my new beauty!  I also bought this cute clutch.  Great for downtown and maybe even weddings!

[caption id="attachment_477" align="alignnone" width="284" caption="Coach Signature Sateen Patent Carly Carryall"]Coach Signature Sateen Patent Carly Carryall[/caption]



[caption id="attachment_481" align="alignnone" width="401" caption="LEOPARD PRINT WRISTLET CLUTCH "]LEOPARD PRINT WRISTLET CLUTCH [/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment