Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Baby Shower

My wonderful friends threw me an amazing baby shower this past weekend.  I was so overcome with love and happiness (and pregnancy hormones) that it took everything I had to keep from crying, albeit they would have been tears of joy.  :)  I just couldn't start the shower off sobbing!  :Þ 

The cake was marvelous, the decor was awesome (I'm in love with the plush elephant and giraffe - sorry hubby), and the brunch was yummy.  We had a wonderful time chatting, eating, playing shower games and opening gifts.  Malek and I are so very grateful to have such amazing friends and family!  Baby Ryland received so many adorable outfits, hand made blankets, the crib bedding, and all sorts of necessities.  A HUGE thank you goes out to everyone for their generosity, we really appreciate it!

For a more detailed account of the shower head on over to my baby blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment