Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

1 Year Anniversary!

This past weekend was our 1 year anniversary (well, actually on Sunday 3/27).  How time flies!?  I can't believe it's been a year already, and an active year at that!  After our wedding we went on our honeymoon, sold my house, bought a new house, threw several house parties (housewarming, Halloween, NYE, BBQs), hosted Christmas for both families and became pregnant!  I'd say we were pretty darn busy.  :D

To celebrate we engaged in a weekend of our favorite foods.  Friday night we hung out at Pluckers with some friends.  Saturday we enjoyed a romantic dinner at our beloved Tree House Grill followed by drinks on the rooftop of Hangar Lounge downtown (water for me).  You can imagine the looks I received from some of the women as I walked into the bar at 37 weeks pregnant.  :-Þ  That's right, rocking my baby bump!  Sunday we feasted on crawfish at Sam's Boat and watched some March Madness games.  As a special treat I ordered a cake from the same lady who made our wedding cake a year ago.  The cake was awesome and tasted just like our wedding cake, super moist tres leches with ivory butter cream frosting and a purple #1.  Heaven!

Happy Anniversary Hubby!

Dinner at Tree House Grill 3/26/2011


Rooftop of Hangar Lounge 3/26/2011


Happy 1 Year Anniversary! 3/27/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment