Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

The chaos a week before the wedding

We are only 2 days away from saying "I do"!  It has been a very busy week.

Friday 3/19 - Malek and I went downtown for SXSW.  Awesome time!
Saturday 3/20 - We had people come view our house and ran errands.
Sunday 3/21 - I packed up the china cabinet while Malek worked on pictures.
Monday 3/22 - My parents arrived!  We created the wedding itinerary and updated the check lists.  I think we stressed out poor Malek.

The rest of this week has consisted of crossing off all the last min items on our checklist, cleaning house, laundry, softball and preparing for our guests!  Not to mention tieing off loose ends at work.  I'm so glad we took Friday off of work this week.  I can't wait for the reception so we can finally relax and party, and then of course the honeymoon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment