Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!

2009 was a great year!  Went camping with the kids, experienced Carnaval Brasileiro, job change, my cousin Amy got married, Alaskan cruise with Karen, saw Wicked with the girls, Malek's first Clown Crawl, Malek's sister got married, my brother got engaged and Malek proposed to me in San Antonio!  Not to mention our awesome Halloween Spook-tacular, boot camp, our 1st Christmas cards and going to watch MSU play in the Alamo Bowl! 

Now onto an even better year, hello 2010!  The first 3 months are going to be crazy.  I must say 2010 is the year of the Freunds!  My brother moved his wedding up to Feb 27th, my friend Tammy's wedding is Feb 28th and our wedding is Mar 27th!  We are in the final planning stages of our wedding and I must say everything is going smoothly.  :-)  I still have yet to think of New Year's resolutions.  Usually I give up a favorite food or something...but I think this year maybe I should just try to survive!  Relax, be calm and just go with it.  :-D

Happy New Year everyone!
Ready for the toast!

No comments:

Post a Comment