Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

Race for the Cure 11/1/09

Malek and I ran the Race for the Cure Sunday morning.  I'm so happy to reach my goal of under 30 mins!  This year has been rough for me on races.  I seemed to have lost the motivation and speed at the beginning of the year.  It's taken me since Aug to get back to the point I'm at now.  I'm happy to say I ran the 5K in 29:17.  :-)  Malek ran with me and completed the race in 29:18.  Not sure how that happened since he was ahead of me the last mile.  Perfect weather for it though, a nice crisp 54 degrees and sunny.  We arrived about 7 mins late due to traffic, however the course and layout of the event was done very nicely, I was impressed.

Now if I can only get back to my 26-27 min 5K's that would be the bomb!

My Chip Time

Gun Time: 37:03
Chip Time: 29:17
Class Position: 54
Total Pace: 9:23/M


No comments:

Post a Comment