Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

#99 - Christmas cards!

Year after year I receive these cute Christmas cards from family and friends...the whole time thinking "I really need to do that!".

Finally, this year I will!  I just ordered 25 Christmas cards today via Webshots.  I can't wait for them to come in and send them to family and friends.  Funny to get so excited over Christmas cards.  :-)

I've also been ordering a lot of pictures lately from Webshots and even filled up a photo book that I had my friend Renee make for me.  It's so cute!  Hot pink and black zebra print.  This sorta fits into #39.  I still plan on printing off photo books of all my trips (Germany, Cozumel, Australia, Alaska, Costa Rica) and making an engagement photo album for the wedding.  Whew!  So much to do.

1 comment: