Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Five Addictions


I've been tagged by Amanda!

Here are the rules: Copy and paste the rule instructions in your post. When posting on receiving the award, make sure you include who gave you the award and link it back to them. Post five winners and link it back to them as well. Post five of your addictions.Add the award image. Let the winners know you gave them an award by leaving them a comment on their blog.

1. Dancing (1 or 2 stepping) - I don't know how I lived without dancing before...I HAVE to dance at least once a month to get my fix.  If I could I'd dance every weekend.  Plus it's great exercise!

2. Cheese - Any way you slice it, it's Gouda! 

3. Coffee - The aroma from a cup of joe stimulates my mind and body in the morning.

4. Vampire movies/books - What's the eternal allure of vampires you ask?  Why are women so attracted to vampire novels and movies?  Beautiful, powerful, seductive, resistance/submission, conflicted (good/evil), etc.  Vampires can be summed up in one word, they are a metaphor for....well, I'm sure you can guess.    

5. Heels - A friend pointed out to me the other day my love of heels.  Most of my shoes have at least a 3" heel.  The tough part, finding jeans long enough to wear them!

Who else?  I think everyone has been tagged....

If I'm allowed to add a #6 it would be naps!  Siestas!

No comments:

Post a Comment