Pages

Friday, August 8, 2008

#110 - Buy a grill!!!

#110 - Buy a grill!!!
I've been without a grill for a little over 2 years...and unfortunately my George Foreman didn't count.    Now that I have my own house I figured it was time to get a grill!  For the past 2 weeks I've researched grills on-line and visited Target, Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Lowe's and a few other places.  As of last night I am now a happy grill owner!  I bought the Char-Broil Designer Series Grill from Home Depot...and it was even on sale!  While I did laundry and played with my hair, Malek put together the grill.  It's so pretty and just the right size for me!  I can't wait to use it.  I think it's time for my first BBQ party!    I do still need to buy a tank and a different grill cover (the one I got was too big)....I'll procure those next week.

*** Picture coming soon of my grill and me ***

 I think I might also have to get this propane tank cover.  :-D
OMG!!!  And this BBQ set.

[caption id="attachment_133" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Grill"]Grill[/caption]



[caption id="attachment_145" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="My new grill!"]My new grill![/caption]



#71 - Wear more dresses / skirts (17/?)
I wore a cute blue and chocolate polka-dot dress on 7/27 for two baby showers, last week I wore a nice black dress skirt, and this week I've worn two skirts!  Go me!
Christina and Erika

1 comment:

  1. [...] it off the list) 108. Go to a rodeo (Done! 3/3/2008) 109. Buy a new vacuum (Done! 7/26/2008) 110. Buy a grill (Done! 8/7/08) 111. Home Theater System (Done! Dec 2008) 112. Challenge myself – Go to the [...]

    ReplyDelete