Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

#37 & 47 - Join Dictionary.com Word of the Day Mailing List and Finish this list!

#37 -  This morning I joined Dictionary.com's Word of the Day Mailing List.  I'm so excited!  I will get my first word tomorrow.  I can't wait!  Now I have to make sure to actually use the new word in a conversation that day...and be able to pronounce it correctly!

Here's a great word game to play to improve your vocabulary (thanks Jenn!)  Freerice.com

#47 -  Hurrah!  I have finished the 101 list!  Wish me luck.  :-D

1 comment:

  1. [...] to work and actually play 9 or 18 holes (Done! 5/15/09) 36. Go to the Circus! (Done! 8/22/09) 37. Join Dictionary.com Word of the Day Mailing List to help build up my vocabulary (Done! 11/20/07) 39. Print off a photo book of my online pictures. Use Webshots or blurb or [...]

    ReplyDelete