Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

#15 - Cook at least one home meal(s) a week

Last night I finally cooked a home made meal!  It's been forever since I've done that.  Now I don't order out food every night or anything like that...but the majority of the time I make a frozen meal or pasta or grilled cheese or something really easy (which I don't tend to count as "cooking").  So after work I decided to hit up HEB and gather ingredients to make my chicken & wine dish!  I love this dish, it's a childhood favorite.  I procured fresh bread, salad, rice pilaf and fresh chicken breasts.  This dish is actually very easy to make which is one of the reasons I like it. ;-)  What a wonderful smell as the chicken and wine aroma wafted through my living quarters.  I topped it all off with a glass of wine, company, and a brownie for dessert.   Plus now I have leftovers for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment