Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Fitness Competition!

So...I’ve gone and done a crazy thing that is completely outside my comfort zone. It all began last year when a gradual running injury sidelined me from running and racing the ADC series. Not being able to run hit me hard, that coupled with thoroughly enjoying the last 2-3 months of the year took a hit to my waistline. I decided I needed a new goal, I needed to focus my energy on something else if I couldn’t run. Come the new year I settled on my challenging new goal….a bikini competition! That’s right, you read that correctly, I’m going to compete in a fitness competition come May. As of Jan 17th, I am registered for 4 different categories, it’s official official…no backing out. Eeeekkkk!!! It’s all sorts of scary and intimidating but I have a great coach, Nikky at Transform Fitness, to ensure I’m competition ready and my partner in crime and fellow competitor, Katie Ann, who will crawl through the trenches with me in high heels! Together we will crush this goal and slay our meal prep! We will have earned our summer beach bodies and I can rock my 40th year like no other! Wish me luck on this new endeavor and I appreciate any encouragement you throw my way as I begin this transformative journey. ðŸ’‹ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘™


My Cinderella slippers :)

We are participating in the NPC Texas Body Building Contests, specifically the NPC (National Physique Committee) SOUTHEAST TEXAS CHAMPIONSHIPS.

Bikini Competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment