Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Remember those Crape Myrtles? (#6)

Well, now I feel like this has been officially scratched off!  Our new house came with a crape myrtle, but 'we' didn't plant it (I felt like I skimped on item #6).  We had talked about planting more trees in our backyard once we moved in and so a couple of weeks ago Malek bought 6 new trees - 2 of them are crape myrtles!!  Malek (yes him, not me...too much work digging holes) has already planted 3 of them and plans to take care of the rest this week/end.  Nice!

1 comment:

  1. [...] 11/16/2007) 4. Decorate my new house (Done! 12/30/07) 5. Buy new wine glasses (Done! Dec 2007) 6. Plant trees in back yard (Crape myrtles) (The new house has a crape myrtle..in the front yard April 2010, planted 2 in backyard 5/20/2010) [...]

    ReplyDelete