84 days left to finish my 101 list...yeah don't think it's gonna happen. Either way I'll continue to blog and I'm sure this site will morph into something else...or quite possibly even renew the list (or continue to finish the old one)!
15. Cook at least one home meal(s) a week [i.e. eat out less] (92/143)
16. Actually use my bathtub and soak in a warm bath at least once a quarter. (1/11) - major failure, however the new house has a jacuzzi tub! so maybe....
22. Go downhill snow skiing - already past the snow this year, can't fit in before Aug
23. Go camping at least once a year (1/3) - going this June!!
27. Buy a new bike
31. Go snowboarding for the first time - already past the snow this year, can't fit in before Aug
32. Ride in a hot air balloon - $$$$
35. Hit golf balls at a driving range (practice practice practice) - eh...
38. Move all my pictures from Webshots to a better online digital service website (snapfish?). - too much of a hassle..I'm staying with Webshots.
40. Read more than just fiction novels/books, or read in general! (IP)
42. Actually use the teeth whitening kit I got 3 yrs ago [IP]
44. Work out at least 3x's a week [IP] (holidays and vacations permitting)
45. Keep weight under (private) lbs - lost weight for wedding, now maintaining!
46. Learn to change a tire and basic car maintenance - pfft why?, I've got a man!
52. Take a road trip - going this June with the family!
53. Stay at a B&B in Fredericksburg
56. Drive a motorcycle (I've ridden on them, never driven one) - yah right
57. Do more things with my hair besides a ponytail - failure
59. Floss more (IP) - sigh...lucky if I do this once a week...
63. Attend Oktoberfest in TX - wont make this in time by Aug since it's in Oct!
69. Take a sewing machine class
81. Donate blood at least 3x’s a year (8/9) - woohoo!
82. Go on a picnic - I should be able to force this one in...
84. Swim in Barton Spring Pool - I should be able to force this one in...
86. Play Frisbee golf again
88. Go horseback riding again (haven’t been in over 6 yrs) - can do this in June while camping!!
93. Attend a sing a long at the Alamo - whatever
98. Watch some movies off the AFI Greatest Movies list
113. Have a cookie from Austin Cookie Lounge (replaces #90) - I did Tiffs Treats in May....does that count? Sadly no.