Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

#65 - Dinner at Truluck's!

I received a gift card to Truluck's for my birthday and figured what better time to celebrate at Truluck's then for Vday!  So Monday night Jonathan and I headed to Truluck's for a post valentines day dinner (We wanted to avoid the craziness on Valentines Day).  For the occasion I wore my awesome red dress that my dad gave me for Christmas - perfect!  We even made great time heading downtown, I guess due to Presidents day no one was at work.

Our dinner lasted about 3 hours and consisted of four courses and a bottle of wine:
Appetizer - Calamari
Soup - Crab and Corn Chowder
Entree - Malek had the pan-seared gulf red snapper.  I had the all you can eat Florida stone crab claws.  My meal also came with two sides: parmesan mashed potatoes and braised wild mushrooms.
Dessert - coffee/cappuccino's accompanied by the chocolate mud slide pie (or something with a similar name)

Excellent!

[caption id="attachment_416" align="alignnone" width="448" caption="Dinner at Truluck's 2/16/09"]Dinner at Truluck's 2/16/09[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_417" align="alignnone" width="448" caption="Awesome dessert"]Awesome dessert[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment