Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Visitors from Australia

 This past weekend was my 6th Annual Halloween Spook-tacular.  I spent pretty much the entire month of October preparing for this party.  The great thing about this years party was that my friend Karen from high school and her husband Ben flew in from Australia to attend!  I had told them about my party for years and this year they were finally able to make it.  Her brother Seth will be getting married Nov 1st so they came in a week earlier just to visit me!  They arrived late Friday night and we spent that evening catching up.  Early Saturday we went tailgating for the UT game and then were back at the house around 2:30pm for last min food prep and cobweb decor.  Sunday we went to Chuy's for some great Tex-Mex before dropping them off at the airport.  Everyone had a great time and it was wonderful to see them again.

Ben, Tina, Karen tailgating

Christina, Jonathan, Ben and Karen 10/25/08

No comments:

Post a Comment