Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Trail of Lights 2013

I think it has been a good 10 years since either of us had been to the Austin Trail of Lights, so the hubby and I decided to check them out this year.  We headed down on a Wednesday, a good week before Christmas, hoping it wouldn't be too busy.  We ate dinner at Shady Grove and then walked to Zilker Park, not too bad as it was less than a mile away.  The lights were as pretty and amazing as ever and I think Ryland really enjoyed it.  I especially liked twirling under the big tree, dizziness and all.  It was a bit rough on mommy and daddy though having to constantly chase down a 2.5 year old in the crowds and I wore the wrong shoes.  By the end we were beat.  We made it home after 9:30pm and all of us crashed.  I think we'll wait another 5 years before going back...when the kids are a bit older.  

12/18/2013





SPIN!

Ry definitely knows who Santa is this year

No comments:

Post a Comment