Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Elgin Christmas Tree Farm/Pumpkin Patch

A couple weeks ago we took Ryland to the Elgin pumpkin patch.  This was Ry's first time to enjoy some fall festivities!  We took a ride on a train pulled by a tractor, then jumped on a hayride that took us around the farm and through a haunted forest and finally picked out a pumpkin.  I think Ry was a little off that day and crashed hard after an hour.  He must have been hungry because on the ride home he ate Ju-Ju's Sonic burger while I fed him fries and ketchup.  Then he promptly fell asleep.
Petting animals is fun! 10/20/2012


I don't think so!
da train! 10/20/2012







I'll take this pumpkin 10/20/2012



I love to push wagons
hayride!






measures 2 ft tall...
 


The party's over!

No comments:

Post a Comment