Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

My 1st offical Mother's Day

I had an awesome 1st Mother's Day compliments of my amazing hubby and baby boy!  :)  Malek made us cappuccinos and we ate breakfast on the front patio, he gave me the sweetest card and most amazing gift (diamond earrings!), the kids called to wish me happy mother's day, I went shoe shopping sans baby then came home and played and cuddled with my little guy.  We topped off the evening with a delicious home grilled steak dinner.  I couldn't have asked for a more special day with my beloved guys.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers and grandmothers out there, I hope you had a wonderful day!

Breakfast on the patio
Happy Mother's Day!
Dressed up just for mommy
play time
cuddle time

We love you mommy!


1 comment:

  1. Haha, that's the cutest monkey bottom EVER! Glad you had a great day.:)

    ReplyDelete