Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Boot Camp was cancelled (#28)

So I just realized I never blogged about boot camp being cancelled.  pfft

Malek and I enjoyed the classes...but the instructor was a flake.  He missed several classes (actually slept thru one), cancelled one when only Malek and I showed up, and cancelled another one by sending an email at 2am!  For a 6am class most of us weren't on email that early.  He told us he would give us a free 1:1 at his gym that weekend when he cancelled on just Malek and me...but then we never heard from him, we tried calling, txting and emailing him and he never responded.  His customer service is/was HORRIBLE!  Needless to say, I wasn't surprised when he cancelled it for the rest of Feb (we started in Dec and it was supposed to go thru the end of Feb).  We managed to have 12 classes in that 2.5 month time frame...

To replace boot camp, Malek and I have started Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred!  We've completed 7 days so far of level 1 and are loving it!  We'll move to Level 2 this weekend. 8)

1 comment:

  1. [...] miles) 25. Join a co-ed sports team (Done! 1/30/08) 26. Try a yoga class / tape (Done! 2/17/09) 28. Compete in a Triathlon. Changed to join a Boot Camp (Done! 12/1/2009-1/28/2010) 29. Get back into a cardio step class (started 12/12/07) 30. Beat my [...]

    ReplyDelete