Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

#81 - Donate blood at least 3x’s a year (1/9)

Donate Blood

Success:
#81.  Finally, I was able to give blood today!    I traveled to Costa Rica last May, which is a malaria zone, and was given a 12 month deferral on donating blood.    Today the blood center came to Dell and I was able to save a life.  I'm still not sure if I'll be able to fit in 3x's before the year is up, but I'm going to try my best.

#71 - Wear more dresses / skirts (10/?).  I wore my favorite red skirt on Wed. 

Failure:
#44 - Work out at least 3x's a week.  I sprained my ankle two Sunday's ago and have not been able to go to the gym.  The Dr told me to stay off my feet...but I've still been playing in my volleyball and softball games.  I've just been making sure I wear ankle braces and keep taking ibuprofen.    I also went dancing last Thursday.  So much for staying inactive.  I listed this as a failure though because I've nixed the gym for 2 weeks.  However my sports are helping me to exercise some.

#15 - Cook home meal(s).  Yah I've been bad about this one.  I've been eating out way too much and making frozen pizzas or easy mac...and I'm guessing that doesn't count. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment